Wednesday, February 10, 2010

winter storm 2010 part deux


Bonner Party? After hearing from a few of my neighbors on facebook, that are updating by candlelight on their I-phones because their power has gone out, I am getting a little worried.

Ironic, as I had previously posted on facebook:
"snowmageddon"?! Who coined that phrase? Chicken Little??? Puleeze! People who live in the mountains are laughing at you! It's just a snow storm... Sit back and enjoy a warm beverage and a good book and relax already!6 hours ago

Not so easy to relax now.

This is a wild storm. Unpredictable. I have never heard of snow lightning before this year. Yet the kids and the pup had a blast.

Wish us luck. If you don't hear from me in the near future, please send the National Guard to dig us out.

3 comments:

  1. Where must I go to sign up for your fan-club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow

    looks like a x-mas card to send out next year

    glad you guys are warm & toasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we could use it as a Christmas card...if I can figure out how to edit the trashcans out of the picture...

    Would it be wrong to use my neighbor's house as my Christmas card??? (that's the view from my front door...shot from my wheelchair vantage point.)

    Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete